Looking for an accurate, idiomatic and creative translation from Dutch into English of your internal and external corporate communications (such as reports, speeches, corporate magazines, websites, press releases, contracts, staff newsletters and marketing brochures) by an experienced native speaker of English? Look no further.
Why? Ten good reasons:
- I’m not a translation agency. I provide a personal service. When you commission a translation from me, you get the goods from me. I don’t pass on your project to anyone else – agencies, friends or relatives. In short, if you ask me to do a job for you, then I’m the one who does it. Every time.
- I’m a native speaker of English, born and bred in Oxford, educated in Cambridge, with almost 30 years’ experience in business translation.
- A good feel for the language of business, thanks to a combination of specialist courses and experience of working in a commercial setting.
- Oxbridge English: the language in which your documents are written reflects your own business standards. Only the best is good enough.
- Creative flair: a good translation reads like a piece of original writing.
- Accuracy: combining creativity with accuracy is a painstaking process. It’s all about paying attention to detail.
- Clear and efficient communication about the service you’re getting. A good business relationship starts with clear arrangements about prices and deadlines and thrives on promises that are kept.
- Confidentiality: as a one-man business, I can guarantee that your confidential company information remains within the walls of my office.
- Officially recognised: I’m registered under no. 2872 with the Dutch National Register of Certified Translators and Interpreters.
- Last but not least, ik spreek (en schrijf) uitstekend Nederlands. U kunt dus met mij in uw eigen taal communiceren. Graag, zelfs.
For English-Dutch translations, please contact my business partner, Marcel Lemmens. A native speaker of Dutch, Marcel is a highly experienced professional translator and editor with a flair for creative translation and a desire to deliver a professional service to discerning customers who want nothing less than the best.
“He’s not cheap, but he’s bloody good.”